Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services, and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
In the Mobile Automation Business Unit we develop mobile robots and mechatronics, robotic controllers and cloud-based management systems. Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) systems from Mobile Automation are fully autonomous robots that move and transport items in production, warehouse, and distribution centers without manual intervention or permanent conveying systems.
The Mobile Automation Business Unit is a Start-Up within a world-famous, economically very stable group and is a virtual organization. It is the fastest growing division of the company and has locations in the USA, Australia, Zwijndrecht (Belgium), Xiamen (China), Hamburg and Bremen. In the second half of 2020, a further location in Eastern Europe is to be added as part of the further expansion. 2018 the company started with around 25 employees, has currently around 300 employees and is expected to grow by another 150 employees this year, and by another 100 employees in 2021. In total, there are more than 6,000 vehicles in use and so far transported 3.4 billion pallets, another 670,000 each day.
In this role you will have various responsabilities:
- Reception of goods, including loading and unloading
- Managing these articles in relation to the project and the forwarded lists
- Location management of the goods
- Quality control of goods in combination with design drawings
- Managing NOK goods / coordinate actions with engineering and purchase / follow-up further
- Organize / tailor the necessary transports of finished products
- Preparation for transport / packing / loading
- Weekly reconciliation with Production (status of goods deliveries / current action plans / to-do’s)
- Quality control of the AGVs / products to be sent (to be elaborated further in details)
- You are interested in automation projects
- You have a flexible attitude
- You like teamwork
- You are strong in organizing
- You have a sense of responsibility, order and cleanliness and safety
- You have thorough PC knowledge
- You have a driving license B and have forklift experience
- Experience and attitude are more important than degree of diploma
- You will work in Zwijdrecht (8:00 - 16:30)
What We Offer?
We are the largest provider on the market and want to further expand leadership position in the field of mobile automation. We have the speed and short decision-making paths of a start-up, but the financial security and the standing of a large corporation. We have top technologies, have a global sales and network and work for the big global e-commerce customers who are looking for global solutions. Our development and processes are very fast (f.e. SW-update every 3 months) and our R&D developers always look after a product holistically from start to finish and do not just manufacture a single component - they accompany the entire product from A-Z.
Would you like to go your way in a unique, technology-savvy organization and make a significant contribution to further expansion?
We should get to know each other!