Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 6,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Your role will be:
The application of services to Head of Program to facilitate workflows and support Sales & Execution.
Working out autonomously work packages according to requirements by HoProgM.
Responsible for generating and using a tool set, database & KPIs in the field “Contract Service & Change Order Mgmt” following directions of HoProgM.
Interacting with other disciplines (PM, ENG), communication EU-wide internally and externally to fulfill requests to Contract Services & Change Order Mgmt.
Be able to:
Manage communication among Execution disciplines, multiple project teams and client team members facilitating efficient project processing as well as ensuring the required information transparency for all stakeholders.
- Develop and Maintain Workflows.
- Punctuality of workflow and working package execution.
- Completeness and consistency of data sets dedicated to these workflows.
- Continuous monitoring of projects for Change Requests.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar role.
- Full MS Office toolset (Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and methodology.
- MS Excel with application of lookup- and match-formulae and pivot tables.
- Database knowledge.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.